Official distributor of 3D Systems Printers and Consumables
Mouldlife Ltd are a distribution partner of the world's fastest, easiest-to-use and most affordable range of colour 3D printers, the CubeX® 3D Printer and the Cube®.
Additionally we are offering an in-house 3D printing bureau service using the ZPrinter 650.
Millennium FX are making strides in 3D Modelmaking using Mouldlife's in-house composite powder 3D printer.
"The teeth were sculpted digitally to ensure perfect meshing between the upper and lower sets, which can be a long process to do via the traditional methods...
...From the printed teeth we were then able to mould and cast additional sets which were art worked and attached to the animatronic scull."
THE FASTEST MOST AFFORDABLE COLOUR 3D PRINTING
From educational settings to the most demanding commercial environments, ZPrinters meet the needs of specialized applications, including:
• 3D print concept models, functional prototypes and presentation models for evaluating and refining design, including finite element analysis (FEA) results and packaging.
• Engage students by bringing digital concepts into the real world, turning their ideas into real-life 3D colour models that they can actually hold in their hands.
• Create models of architectural designs and prototypes for the design of critical elements.
• Make patterns and molds for metal casting, RTV molding and urethane casting applications.
Entertainment and the Arts:
• Produce custom avatars and figurines from 3D data generated by electronic games – and other creations – with ease.
• Easily convert GIS data into 3D landscape and cityscape models.
• Rapidly produce 3D models to reduce operating time, enhance patient and physician communications, and improve patient outcomes.
A WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES
3D Systems, producers of the world's fastest, easiest-to-use and most affordable colour 3D printers, makes 3D printing accessible to everyone.
ZPrinters produce physical colour models quickly and inexpensively from computer-aided design (CAD) and other digital data. The most
successful companies have adopted 3D printing as a critical part of the iterative design process:
• Print prototypes in hours, obtain feedback, refine designs and repeat the cycle untildesigns are perfect.
• Create affordable prototypes early in the ideation stage of product development.
• Hold realistic 3D models in your hands to impact infintely more information than a computer image.
• Communicate with various audiences using fast, affordable and easy 3D printing.
SPEED TIME TO MARKET
• Compress design cycles by 3D printing multiple prototypes on demand, right in your office.
REDUCE DEVELOPMENT COSTS
• Cut traditional prototyping and tooling costs
• Identify design errors earlier
• Reduce travel to production facilities
• Bring realistic 3D models to prospective accounts, sponsers and focus groups.
Call our team for more information, including prices and services - +44 (0) 1638 750 679
Or email :