This Quality Policy and its associated Quality Management System applies to all activities of Mouldlife Ltd, wherever work is carried out and is to be followed by all employees as well as any nominated parties working on the Company’s behalf.
This Quality Policy is also communicated to customers & suppliers and is made available to other interested parties as required and appropriate.
Mouldlife Ltd is a distributor and manufacturer of prototyping, model making, special FX make-up, composite, tooling, sealing and bonding performance materials to all sectors of commerce. This includes any post-sale activities associated with the products such as replacement of non-conforming products.
In line with this Quality Policy, Mouldlife Ltd will endeavour to:
- Provide effective services to its customers based on sound business management and a process of continual improvement.
- Provide a pleasant, healthy and safe working environment for all staff such as to minimise harm and injury, increase job satisfaction and reduce staff turnover.
- Provide a profitable return to its investors such as to encourage further investment to support its existing activities and new commercial ventures.
- Ensure that its activities minimise any harm or inconvenience to the environment and the local population.
- Adhere to all statutory, regulatory requirements and industry codes of practice, as they apply to its activities.
Mouldlife Ltd considers that its key objectives for the delivery of customer satisfaction are:
- Accuracy of work, prices and deliveries
- Dependability and quality of its products
- Prompt and effective reaction to changes/problems
- Minimum cycle time from receipt to completion of orders
To achieve this it has established and maintains an effective Quality Management System planned as a minimum to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. Its aims and objectives are set out in this and associated quality documentation.
Its processes are described and controlled within its Quality Management System and all its activities are carried out in accordance with it.
Any proposed change to a procedure or process is approved by the Quality Manager and authorised by the relevant Director of the Company prior to implementation.
The Board of Directors has delegated responsibility for maintaining the Quality Management System to the Managing Director but recognises that the responsibility for achieving and maintaining these standards and support of the Quality Management System rests with the whole Board of Directors and all members of staff.